Watch Hate Story two 2014 Full Hindi film Free on-line:
Watch Hate Story two 2014 Full Hindi film Free on-line. “Hate Story 2” is what a sequel (not a real one following the identical story however a whole with the identical spirit) ought to be all concerning. rather than obtaining needlessly larger, it opts to be higher,
|Director: Vishal Pandya
Starring: Sushant Singh, Surveen Chawla, Jay Bhanushali, Siddharth Kher
Genre: Drama, Romance, Thriller
Released on: eighteen Jul 2014
Writer: Madhuri Banerjee (screenplay), Girish Dhamija (dialogue)
IMDB: Rating: four.4/10 (841 Votes)
Duration: a hundred thirty min
- “Hate Story 2” is what a sequel (not a real one following the identical story however a whole with the identical spirit) ought to be all concerning. rather than obtaining needlessly larger, it opts to be higher, that’s larger in idea and execution. It grips from frame one and doesn’t relinquishing, and also the cryptic finish may be a enjoyment of the Hindi film world of convoluted climaxes.One simply needs that some flaws might are avoided. Villain Mandar Mhatre (Sushant Singh), it’s once and for all shown, is aware of solely at a late stage that his victim Sonika (Surveen Chawla) has survived the frightful finish he had designed for her. Then United Nations agency did the corrupt cop decision up to tell that Sonika was alive, and on directions even tried to murder her? Such are the avertible and infantile bloomers Hindi filmmakers unrelentingly do!
- Then there’s the plant of the diary protected by plastic in water. Why ought to the cops not smell a rat once the planter couldn’t have celebrated that it might be submerged in water? And why don’t they smell a rat anyway? yet another point: what happened to the grandmother?
- But for these comparatively minor flaws, the straight and riveting narration at one hundred thirty minutes is spell-binding and fortunately crisp. because of bound circumstances (the matter too isn’t satisfactorily explained), the young and bright Sonika (Surveen Chawla) is that the mistress of politician Mandar (Sushant Singh). however in her photography category, she and Akshay (Jay Bhanushali) fall infatuated. to flee Mandar’s clutches, they run far from Mumbai to state, however Mandar catches up with them. His henchmen and he kill Akshay and take a look at and eliminate Sonika in addition. however Sonika survives and becomes a blood feud machine.
- While nothing is actually new within the story, the proceedings are fairly credible . The credibility issue is unbroken high and also the murders are shown believably and economically. Even Sonika’s imagination of Akshay being along with her is logically explained – she encompasses a medical condition that causes hallucinations and she or he is attentive to it and craves for her love. The twist within the finish once she gets associate degree sudden ally during a world of enemies is extremely ascent too.
- Girish Dhamija’s lines and Banerjee’s script are marginal and so more practical. Technically straightforward however fascinating, the film gets a lift from Inder Bawra’s and Sunny Bawra’s remindful background score, the razor-sharp edit by Kuldeep Mehan and Pandya’s galvanized direction (a dramatic improvement on his 2009 debut, “Three: Love, Lies & Betrayal”) that ne’er flags in its command over the medium and genre.